Thursday 12 December 2013

Young Werewolf by Cornelia Funke

I am reviewing this great new book. Young Werewolf is awesome and really fun to read. It is about a boy called Matt and a girl called Lisa who is his best friend. They have just come out of the cinema and seen a scary tunnel. When they go through the tunnel they see a street lamp. Under the lamp is a werewolf but they don't know it's a werewolf. Matt walks past and accidentally kicks a can which makes a rattle. When he comes out of the tunnel he notices that there is a bite mark...

If you want to find out more I am afraid you are going to have to read this book. I would rate this book 10/10 for everything. I loved this book. I loved the cover because there's a full moon with Matt turning into a werewolf. I also like the words used because they are adventurous. This is probably my favourite book ever so why don't you give it a try? I hope you liked my review.

Jersie Leigh Moore

8 comments:

  1. awesome review jersie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jersie. Sounds like an awesome book too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading my review

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant review! I think you are a great writer Jersie, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review on about the young werewolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT JERS YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow jersie you have a great review I love it

    ReplyDelete