Tuesday 8 July 2014

Our favourite class book of the year, by 4JB

My favourite class book of the year was Koala Calamity by Joanthan Meres. It was really funny.
Gemma

My favourite class book of the year was Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face by John Dougherty. I loved the sneaky badgers.
Jaya

My favourite class book was Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres. It was brilliant.
Connor

My favourite class book of the year was Fortunately The Milk by Neil Gaiman. It was just epic!
Tyler

My favourite class book of the year was Do Goalkeepers Wear Tiaras? by Helena Pielichaty. I love stories about football and have never read a story about a girls' team before. I am a goalkeeper too, so I liked it even more.
Oliver

My favourite class book of the year was definitely Billionaire Boy by David Walliams. I thought it was one of the funniest books ever.
Megan

My favourite class book of the year was One Dog and His Boy by Eva Ibbotson. It was wonderful and some parts of it made me cry!
Honey

My favourite class book of the year was was Fortunately The Milk by Neil Gaiman, because it was really funny and it made me laugh out loud.
Thomas

My favourite class book of the year was One Dog and His Boy by Eva Ibbotson. I like the bit when he finds out he isn't able to keep the dog, it was so sad.
William

My favourite class book of the year was Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face by John Dougherty. It was really funny and adventurous, and I love the song.
Michael

My favourite class book of the year was Billionaire Boy by David Walliams. It was witty and made some very good points about being rich.
Mr Arden

My favourite class book of the year was Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres. I thought it was really funny and I just enjoyed listening to it.
Lauren

My favourite class book of the year was The Firework Maker's Daughter by Philip Pulman because I love the bit when she had to try and climb the volcano. I also enjoyed it when she met the pirates., they were really hopeless pirates.
Emily

My favourite class book of the year was Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres. The three koala bears were really lazy and just wanted to sleep.
Kristopher

My favourite class book of the year was Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres. I love koalas and I liked Mr Biddle having to try and read it in an Australian accent.
Madison

My favourite class book of the year was Stars of Mine by Kevin Crossley-Holland because it was short but really good. I also knew what was going to happen because I have heard Rapunzel.
Toby

My favourite class book of the year was Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres. I thought it was really good, but I like the second one even more with their little sister Squeak.
Tamzin

My favourite class book of the year was The Firework Maker's Daughter by Philip Pulman. It is just full of amazing adventures.
Jodie

My favourite class book of the year was Foul Play: Brazil by Tom Palmer. It's just brilliant how he wrote a bit of it every night during the World Cup. We still don't know how it will end.
Andrew

My favourite class book of the year was The Busker by Paul Jennings. Every year when I read it to my class, it always makes them cry. And I like making my class cry...(not really!)
Mr Biddle

1 comment:

  1. wow all of them added together is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete