Friday 24 May 2013

Super Geek by Glenn Murphy

This book is so amazingly interesting, I could read it one million times! It tells you so many interesting facts about incredible stuff and I loved it so much. I have learned loads of weird and fascinating things that you probably don't know.

For example, did you know that the world's fastest passenger train can reach speeds up to 303mph (also, when it was tested it reached almost 450mph when it was at top speed)?

There are many more interesting facts and questions like: How long can a person live with only half a brain?
(A) 10 seconds
(B) 10 minutes
(C) 10 years
(D) a lifetime

Read the book to find out the answer.

There is plenty more to do and to find out! Don't just believe me, read it for yourself. I would recommend it for any good readers who enjoy learning amazing information. Also, it only takes about 30-40 minutes to finish the book.

Reviewed by Alec.

1 comment:

  1. There were lots of amazing facts in this book weren't there? It was a really fun book to read and I learned lots of facts about all kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete